Thursday, December 13, 2007

CAFU: "Japan brings back memories"


MILAN - Marcos Cafu has played the Intercontinental Cup final on three occasions, winning twice with San Paolo (1992-1993), and he's the only one who has played it with a team from Europe as well as from South America. In Japan, in 2002, he lifted the World Cup with Brazil, as captain. He talked to Fifa.com about his feelings ahead of Milan's debut: 'I really hope to win with Milan. Each time I come to Japan I feel the same things. I remember the World Cup final and lifting the trophy. It's an image to Brazilian people will never forget, and neither will I. I never thought this country would mean this much to me, it was impossible to imagine all this when I was a kid in Brazil.'

2 comments:

simsim said...

A wonderful simple blog
there is a good another one on another subject (cars)
www.urbestcar.blogspot.com

simsim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.